|NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The State Shoot, 5/2 through 5/5, is
rapidly approaching. Be sure and presquad to guarantee a spot. Presquad.com
is open until 4/28. Here is a link to the electronic version of the
Shoot Program . Rhoda Brown's Hog Wash Caboose will be
on-site again to offer breakfast and delicious BBQ lunches.
The Catfish/ Chicken dinner will be provided on Saturday night.
Make your plans to come join us; we'll be glad to see you.
- Please keep Marc Van Der Karr in your
thoughts and prayers as he recovers from heart bypass surgery.
- Gerald McClintick, a trapshooter from the
Shreveport area, has passed away at the age of 84. Please keep
his family in your thoughts and prayers.
- TBMGC has moved their April shoot to 4/20 due to other shoot interferences at
- Our Delegate, Doyle Brooks,
was selected as a 2019 All American. Congratulations, Doyle!
- For information on nominating HOF INDUCTEES and
volunteering to be on the LTA Board,
||Many of the documents on this site
Reader to view. You can download and install the latest
version by clicking on the icon at the left.